Well I finally finished my first sock. Actually, I finished it about a week ago I just haven’t had a chance to blog it.
But considering all the pattern issues and ripping I had to do to get it right, it’s no wonder my knitting was off. I also learned how to use two circular needles. So I’m chalking this one up to a learning experience and moving on.
In any case, I’m fast at work on it’s mate which I can tell you now will not match exactly because it’s knitting up more “normal” for me, that is to say, a bit tighter.
I’ll consider this pair of socks a tutorial and move on. I am looking forward to the next pair already!